The Wild Lodge Facilities
The Wild Lodge enjoys a unique location, on the southern slopes of Khao Yai with direct access to this World Heritage National Park. The surrounding trails, rivers and lakes, make The Wild Lodge an ideal location for outdoor activities and adventure sports. Alternatively it’s a place to simply relax. A few minutes after arrival, guests find it hard to believe that Bangkok’s busy international airport is a short 90 minutes drive away. The peace and tranquility of the natural surroundings, where there are many sounds but no noise, make the city feel another world away.
The result is a purpose built adventure destination for individuals or groups. The on site facilities allow guests to kick back and enjoy the surroundings and the fresh air.
- Main Lodge: A hybrid design of old Siam and modern materials
- Lodges: Individual client lodges for up to 8
- Kitchen & Dining: Kitchen building + Hornbill Sala
- Swimming Pool: Salt Water infinity pool
- Campsite: A choice of two campsites
- Challenge course: Aerial and low ropes facilities within the grounds of The Wild Lodge
- Resort Plan: Layout of the facilities