The main sala offers an elevated relaxing level to enjoy the views of the camp and Mae Teng river. The lower level provides dining and presentation areas. Using reclaimed wooden beams the building was assembled with modern techniques to meet environmental criteria.
This camp also boasts a community micro enterprise outlet which is managed by residents of the 'Palong' hill tribe who assist with the lodge operations.
- Main Sala: 2 large open plan salas with dining areas
- Campsite: Large enough for 80+ campers
- Kitchen: Seperate area with on-site chef
- Toilets/Showers: There are 2 blocks providing 7 toilets and 7 showers
- Electricity: Full mains 220v
- Activities: Rafting, Kayaking, Mountain Biking, Trekking are all available from here