Cave camp provides plenty of options for those wishing to get away from it all. Our 'Geo-cache' jungle trek offers a challenging exercise taking you through Chiang Dao wildlife sanctuary and the surrounding valley. Indigenous guides will introduce you to forest foods along the way.
A short walk from camp brings you to Kii Mii cave where you can descend into the mountain for a 2km journey or alternatively climb the surrounding rock faces at the entrance.
- Main Sala: A single level sala with seperate facilities block
- Campsite: 5 raised platforms
- Kitchen: All cooking done on open fire
- Toilets/Showers: Amenities block with 4 toilet / showers
- Electricity: All power provided by solar pannels
- Activities: Jungle Trekking, Caving and Rock Climbing