The area offers plenty of options for the adventure enthusiast and nature lover alike. Jungle treks can begin at Nong Bua and lead through Chiang Dao wildlife sactuary to the summit. Alternatively raft down the Mae Teng river passing through unspoilt rainforest and Karen hill tribe villages which are unchanged for decades.
Our 'Community Coffee' project is located closeby. Join Uncle Moo and the villagers to help prevent deforestation through the planting of wild coffee. Processing facilities are provided free to ensure maximum returns to the local farming community.
- Main Sala: A 2 tier open plan sala with dining and sleeping areas
- Campsite: Large enough for 80 people.
- Kitchen: Seperate area with on-site chef.
- Toilets/Showers: Divided building with male/female sections.
- Electricity: Full mains 220v
- Activities: Rafting, Jungle Trekking and Mountain Biking available from here