Only a short drive from Chiang Mai the Wild Lodge Mae Rim is in the heart of Northern Thailands farming community, surrounded by rolling hills and rice fields. This location offers a variety of ‘hands on’ immersive activities centered around traditional farming practices and local industries.
Accommodation at the farm is in the style of Mongolian Yurt styled tents with a touch of modern day essentials.
- Main Sala: A single level sala which serves as a classroom and restaurant
- Campsite: 6 Yurts for students and 3 for staff
- Kitchen: Full kitchen facilities on-site
- Toilets/Showers: Amenities block with toilets / Hot showers
- Electricity: A mix of mains and Solar energy
- Activities: Rice farming, charcoal making, trekking, Thai culture workshops