The area offers plenty of options for the adventure enthusiast and nature lover alike. Jungle treks can begin at Uncle Moo's Camp and lead through Chiang Dao wildlife sactuary to the summit. Alternatively raft down the Mae Teng river passing through unspoilt rainforest and Karen hill tribe villages which are unchanged for decades.
Our 'Community Coffee' project is located closeby. Join Uncle Moo and the villagers to help prevent deforestation through the planting of wild coffee. Processing facilities are provided free to ensure maximum returns to the local farming community.
- Main House: Has 2 floors with dining and hammock spaces
- Campsite: Located 50m away with ample space for even the biggest groups
- Kitchen: Seperate building with Uncle Moo as head chef
- Toilets/Showers: There are 5 toilets/showers
- Electricity: Mains 220v at the Main House with Solar lighting at the campsite
- Activities: Rafting, Trekking, Mountain Biking available from here